Sunday, October 3, 2010

#1

My name is Marika Chelsea Andrews. I'm 21. I love desserts, my boyfriend, busy cities, and the rain. Not in that order. I'm a student and have been for far too long and will continue to be for more time even. I'm still not sure if I can be so impractical as to major in photography, like I'd like to. Partly, i think I'll never have enough skill or talent. I'm always broke and will be even more broke now that the government is taking money from my boyfriend for student loans. My life is rather boring, yet extremely complicated and busy. I hate that I'm so insecure and jealous and untrusting. I hate that I fear everything and obsess constantly. I hate that I am always negative and can never just be. I hate my anxiety and weakness. I love many things. I like photography and I like poetry, and I like feeling together, which I rarely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment